Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Swagbucks

If someone forced me to choose my favorite interweb site, I think I would have to say Swagbucks.
Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.
- From their website.
 I began using Swagbucks in March of 2011 and in that time I have recieved $300 in Amazon gift cards. Swagbucks paid for the majority of my Christmas presents for my huzband and step-son last year. It has been a huge blessing.

I earn Swagbucks by doing things I do online anyway, like searching and watching videos. I've found that once you get interested it becomes addicting!

Check it out and let me know what you think! Here's the link Swagbucks.

You can count on seeing more posts about Swagbucks in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment